Bit depth: 64bit
• Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (64-bit only) Intel® Core ™ i5 processor or equivalent
• 4GB RAM
• 10GB hard disk space (Install + User Files)
• Graphics card (supporting DirectX 10 or better), such as the GeForce 200 series / Radeon HD 5000 series / Intel HD 4600
• Monitor with at least 1680x1050 (widescreen) or 1600x1200 (4: 3) screen resolution
• Adobe® Reader® (version XI or later for 3D PDF viewing)
• Up to date Web browser
• Microsoft Excel (required for Bill of Materials templates)
The PCB is at the center of any electronic product. Literally, the enclosure surrounds the board, and figuratively,
all the mathematics, the science, the software, these all run on the board. Thatâ€™s why the PCB is at the center of our tools,
and our company. Your focus is the PCB, and so is ours.
Altium Designer is the tool of choice for tens of thousands of professional PCB designers across the globe.
The stakes riding on PCB design and production success are high, so you need a design solution that is efficient,
easy to use, and up to date with the needs of professional PCB designers, just like you.